Knee Socks

Monday, September 28, 2009

The hubby and I went to a baseball game this weekend and I cleverly (or perhaps not so cleverly) roped him into a little fashion talk disguised as baseball talk. The debate: did we like the uniforms with the long pants or with the socks over pants? The result: socks won... as for who won the game, I'm not sure. Maybe it's my love of socks that makes me love the old school baseball uniforms.

This fall you may find me rocking knee socks. I'm so loving this look. Maybe it was Carrie Bradshaw that brought it back for me. I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to work this look into my daily life but if you are brave, take a cue from SJP. Pair yours with a great little dress, a sweater and fab heals (I'm especially loving this with the new oxford heals this fall for a school girl revisited look). Keep it neutral; no wild colors or paterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails