VS Pink Tees

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

In the past month I have lost a sweater, a pair of earrings, a necklace and 2 of my favorite tee shirts. I'm convinced that someone is breaking into my house and stealing my stuff. Ok, maybe I would rather believe this than think I'm loosing my mind (which is most likely). I guess I will have to take solice in the fact that the tees that I lost are from Victoria's Secret's Pink line. They are so soft, comfy, long and inexpensive: the perfect combination! I love to wear these to bed, running errands, or just knocking around the house.



Victoria's Secret is currently offering and extra 40% off all of their clearance items online. Just enter the code CLEAR40 at check out (that makes the UGA tee above only $4.79!). Free shipping is also offered with any sweater purchase with with code COZYSHIP. Now that I've replaced my tees I only have to worry that I'm not going insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails