LC is back

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Those that know me know I have many style icons and infatuations... Kate Hudson, Rachel Bilson, Jessica Alba but my new favorite for a few years has been Lauren Conrad (circa Laguna Beach and The Hills). I love her! Needless to say I have always been Team Lauren. She is always dressed appropriate for age, occasion and trends. Her first clothing line was a little disappointing... I mean who is going to pay $200 for a cotton shirt! She was trying a little too hard and most of America did not get it.

Now, she is relaunching a new line with Kohl's and it looks like she listened to her critics. I have not personally tried on her clothes yet but from what I have seen it looks promising. These are great pieces to pair with a great pair of shoes, bag or leather jacket. Match old with new, investment pieces with deal finders etc...
I love this dress! It would look great with a pair of opaque tight and peep toe booties.



Her versions of the boyfriend look...cardigan and jean...I love it! Many more colors in the sweater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this look LC is wearing! I love leather leggings!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails