Brighten Your Day

Monday, October 12, 2009

For those who don't know, we have been having some pretty gloomy, rainy weather here in the South. I have to admit that I am one of the few who love a good rainy day... when I can stay home and curl up with a good book. When I have to venture out I need a little mood lifter and I love this flower umbrella. It breaks up the monotony of the sea of black umbrellas.


Nothing is worse than wet jeans and ruined, water-logged shoes. In my dreams I would be keeping my feet dry wearing these Jimmy Choo for Hunter boots.


In reality I might be hoofing it down to my local Target to pick up a pair of knock-off wellies. Paired with a cute little dress, me and my clothes will stay dry (no jeans dragging the ground and no water sloshing in my shoes!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails