oh la la...v-day gifts for him and you!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Jilly Says...

I have never been a big Valentines person...there is all this pressure on the day in which any of my valentine's have inevitably fallen short! My husband blames Hallmark, Hersheys and the floral industry for all this pressure, I in return blame him for disregarding the holiday...can you see this vicious cycle here? So you can understand why I am not the biggest fan, that and I am not the girly girl romantic that is wooed by flowers (I'd rather have chocolate!!), sappy poems and cheesy lines.

However, we have found a way to celebrate Valentines Day where we both enjoy it...he gets quality time with me and I get to buy cute new clothes! Which brings me to the best Valentines gift...lingirie! (Warning to all men who may read this blog: this is meant for the wife to buy for herself...please do not buy this for your lady...she will be offended that you think she needs something more and the chances of you buying the right size is slim to none...which is another fight all in itself!) Here is what I have found that is wearable, comfortable and best of all flattering.

aerie vintage nightie $34.50  available at Aerie.

sophie camisole-only hearts $60 available at ShopBop.

blush: forget me not chemise $54 available at Bare Necessities.


Wacoal Luxe "Deluxe Edition" $105 available at Nordstrom.


Jezebel Provocateur Camidoll & Hipster Set $48 available at designerintimates.com



Tulle and Satin Babydoll $58 available at Victoria's Secret.

Comment and let us know what you think! We hope you and your valentine have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails