the no jean challenge: day 4

Sunday, April 18, 2010

So now that this whole No Jean Challenge Jilly proposed to me is coming to a close, I will be welcoming my jeans back with open arms (and am already thinking up some good payback for Jilly).  I never realized that I wore jeans so much!  On the upside, it has taught me a few things.  For one, I need more shorts asap.  Plus I have actually been much more comfortable these past few days.  You never realize how restricting and stiff jeans are (I do miss my oh so comfy boyfriend jeans though).  It also challenges you to look at your wardrobe in a new way.  Not having jeans to fall back on makes you come up with other wardrobe combinations you may not have thought of otherwise.

Final Touch Dress,  Theory Blazer,  H&M Vest,  Banfi Zambrelli Shoes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails