your perfect blush

Friday, April 16, 2010

It may sound silly be we have lately been mystified (or curious rather) by blush.  If you are like us, you have used the good old powder blush since you were 13 and may have tried something different but always went back to the same thing.  We have been wondering "do I put this on the apples of my cheeks or should I be contouring or shading or something involving my cheek bones?"  God forbid we try something new and end up looking streaky or clown-esque.

Yikes.  Not good.

We found this terrific how-to video that we had to share with you.

1 comment:

Your mom said...

Fascinating. I didn't really know blush came in creams and gels (though I had an aunt who used lipstick and blush). I always use powder and I wonder if the gel stuff (which she said wipes right off) comes off easily?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails