Gap 1969 Jeans

Monday, August 10, 2009

Gap is getting ready to launch it's new line of jeans, the 1969 jean, in stores on August 13th. Celebs including Ashlee Simpson and Halle Berry are loving these jeans. They supposedly have designer quality fabric and washes at budget friendly prices (most jeans run under $70!). Gap's new creative director, Patrick Robinson says that he spent a year and a half getting these jeans store ready and boasts that he would put them up against any brand of jean and these fit better! Usually, I'm not such a fan of gap jeans... actually I find that most gap clothes don't fit me the best. I have high hopes for these though. I'm especially loving the skinny jean and the boyfriend.




http://www.gap.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails