the puffer

Monday, January 11, 2010

With all of this fridged weather we have been having here in The South, I feel like I've been constantly cold (yes, we know you Northern gals are laughing at us).  All I really want to wear is my puffy coat but I feel like I look a little too much like The Michelin Man.  Rachel Bilson gives us inspiration.



Try these to copy her look
rachel bilson
Sean John Down Puffer With Faux Fur Trim $99 Macys, Elizabeth and James Franky Suede Boots $313 Shopbop, Seven For All Mankind Roxanne Skinny Jeans $155 Net-A-Porter

Remember these tips when shopping for a puffer coat: 
- Although these coats are bulky by nature, the silhouette should still create a flattering, unbroken line for your shape.
- The sleeves should be fitted and the length should just clear the top of your hands.
- Test your mobility.  Reach your arms up, forward and all around.  If the coat pulls across your back, try going up a size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails